Food prep

 


With a husband and four boys who all enjoy their food, food prep time has always been an issue.  Before I started this journey, I would always sit while chopping, dicing, or anything that I could.  Standing was too painful and it always took too much time that my feet couldn't handle it.  I have always been told that it takes less time if you stand while you prep the food.  Now I find myself standing more and more as I prep the food for my family.  It does take less time, it does take less strength, and it is easier.  I no longer have to worry about my back hurting 10 minutes into the prep time.  I no longer have to worry about my ankles and feet swelling up because I am standing too long.  It is very freeing to know that I CAN stand and work in my kitchen for hours at a time if I need too.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Did I Do It?

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey

She Didn't Even Recognize Me