Plateaus



 For the last 3 months plus, my wonderful husband has gotten up and weighed in at 304 and bounced around a bit, never dropping under 304. He has done well about not cheating. He eats the supper that I fix and a couple of protein bars during the day most of the time normally with a 6-8 hour window.  4-5 times a week, his supper is a RBS.  The rest of the time, it is Keto. He has told me several times “I just want to be under 300!”

This morning he woke up and weighed in to find out that the scale had finally moved. Not only was he under 300, he is now 2 pounds away from a 100 pound lose. He now weighs 298! He danced a couple of jigs this morning. During this same three months, he has also lost almost 6” off his body. So we knew he hadn’t completely staled, just the deceitful scale had staled. 

I told him “swish”.


https://youtu.be/xF3rmi4DJAw


So if the scale ever quits moving for you, don’t ever give up. It doesn’t matter if it takes almost four months to move again, it will move. Stick with it.


Comments

  1. Hi Tonia, I’m Marie and weight is 240 and need to lose 70 lbs but I’m borderline diabetic and just started using ozempic last Fri as my sugar is 150 and fluctuates to 135 with this med but don’t want to stay on it. If I go to bed at 10pm and last meal is at 5-or 6 what is best time to eat again12 and I’ve tried different things and either light headed or it seems I need protein and salad but could use a few safe recipes. I want to weigh 160 and tone. I need a knee replacement from tears in meniscus and bone on bone on right knee so love to have any recipes as it surely may help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for safe keto recipes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Tonia AND Mr Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Did I Do It?

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey

She Didn't Even Recognize Me