25th Anniversary



This weekend,  Daniel and I went to Branson to have a short getaway to celebrate our 25th Anniversary.  While we were there, we did a little shopping. I found this red, white, and blue shirt on clearance for $5. They only had smalls left on the rack. I thought that I might be getting close to it and by next summer it would more than likely fit, so for $5 I was willing and to “risk” it. I was floored when I put it on this morning and it actually fit. (My 9 year old picked the picture.)




Then we went to Walmart and we were looking at shoes for Daniel. He suggested that we see if they have anything in my size since their store is larger than our small town store. 21 years ago I had to go from a size 10 ladies shoes to a size 12 while I was pregnant with my oldest boy. I haven’t been able to shop at Walmart for shoes since. Today, I found 2 pair of shoes that were a size 10 and THEY FIT!!!

I’m a happy camper.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Did I Do It?

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey

She Didn't Even Recognize Me