Daniel’s NSV

 

I don’t post about my husband very often, but I had to brag on him a little bit. He has lost 100 pounds since he joined me with this WOE. A few years ago, we went to his sister’s wedding and the black suit was very tight on him. He almost couldn’t button it. That was not his heaviest weight either. Now, look at all the room that he has in it. 

The other suit has been hanging in the closet for more than 10 years. It was bought about 20 years ago and he had thought that he was going to have to pass it down to one of our boys. Today, it fits like a glove. I’m so happy for him. He is seeing more NSVs now and I am excited to see what will happen in the future for him.

Before "Eat Like A Bear"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Did I Do It?

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey

She Didn't Even Recognize Me