Our Anniversary

 


In two days, my husband and I celebrate our 24th Anniversary!  I have been on this journey of losing weight for almost 15 months now. In that time, I have lost 141 pounds. I am only NINE pounds away from what I weighed on our wedding day all those years ago. With this knowledge, I wanted to try on THE dress. I know that it wasn’t a PERFECT fit, but just by looking at the pictures, no one will probably be able to see that, but me. 

I surprised my husband with the dress and we both cried. Our parents all rejoiced with us, and our children were blown away as they oohed and aahed. 

I know that I started this journey for myself, but I want you to listen to the pride in my husband’s voice in the video. Never forget that your daily decisions influence everyone in your world. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Did I Do It?

Taking Charge

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey