NSVs



The NSV (Non Scale Victories are the best ones. Daniel took the above picture on December 7th.  I had barely been able to pull the dress down over my hips and I could barely button the the jacket. Still I was excited to get the dress on. I hadn’t worn the dress in 20 years. At that point I had almost lost 70 pounds, but not quite. 



After losing another 75 pounds since December 7th, I tried it on again this last Sunday. Sunday may be the last time that I ever wear it. The tank top dress does have a tie on it. With it tied tight, it is modest if I take off the jacket. Lol. 



Look at all the extra room that I now have in the jacket with it buttoned up! I was excited. 75 pounds is a lot, but seeing something like that, really helps drive home how much it truly is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Did I Do It?

Taking Charge

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey