NSVs



The NSV (Non Scale Victories are the best ones. Daniel took the above picture on December 7th.  I had barely been able to pull the dress down over my hips and I could barely button the the jacket. Still I was excited to get the dress on. I hadn’t worn the dress in 20 years. At that point I had almost lost 70 pounds, but not quite. 



After losing another 75 pounds since December 7th, I tried it on again this last Sunday. Sunday may be the last time that I ever wear it. The tank top dress does have a tie on it. With it tied tight, it is modest if I take off the jacket. Lol. 



Look at all the extra room that I now have in the jacket with it buttoned up! I was excited. 75 pounds is a lot, but seeing something like that, really helps drive home how much it truly is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey

Taking Charge

How Did I Do It?