Comfortable?




Comfort is something that has been elusive for many years.  For over twenty years, the only way that I have been able to cross my legs is by crossing my ankles. I was talking with Daniel the other day about how nice it is to be able to cross my legs again.  Just then my sixteen year old looks at me in surprise and says "I've never seen you cross your legs!"  Of course telling him that I had been for the last couple of months did no good.  He continued to say that he had never seen it.  Needless to say, he was shocked.  It is nice to be able to lean back and relax when I want and know that I will not be in pain for it.  

It is the little things like this that keep me going and get me excited.  I no longer have to worry about if I CAN drive a vehicle.  I can sit behind the steering wheel of any vehicle now and have plenty of room to maneuver.  

(Yes there is a dog laying on the rug under my seat.  It is one of his favorite spots to lie down at when I am resting.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Did I Do It?

The Beginning of My Weight Loss Journey

She Didn't Even Recognize Me